How do I sync my Brightcove videos into my WIREWAX account?Last Updated: April 16, 2019
Using WIREWAX Sync for Brightcove?
The WIREWAX Sync™ feature that allows you to synchronize your WIREWAX and Brightcove accounts is available to our Enterprise users. Give us a call or speak with your WIREWAX account manager with any questions.
To see the WIREWAX Sync, you'll need to first have the permission added to your account by the WIREWAX Support Team. Once this is added:
1) Click the Sync button on the DAM
2) Navigate to the Brightcove tab.
3) Enter your Brightcove credentials, the Account ID, Client ID and Client Secret. You can find out how to find these HERE.
If you need help setting up an API authentication from Brightcove, here's a helpful video and some requirements:-
- Check this video: https://support.brightcove.com/managing-api-authentication-credentials
- Brightcove API required: CMS ( video read, video read/write) Dynamic Ingest ( create ), Players ( read, read /write).
Once you've connected your account, you'll now see a new tab next to 'Credentials', titled 'Videos'. Here you can sync the files to WIREWAX.
Once you're ready to sync your videos between Brightcove and WIREWAX, contact your account manager or email@example.com to learn how to complete the sync and use interactive videos in Brightcove's player.