How do I add an asset to a folder?Last Updated: April 12, 2019
Use folders to organize your projects
Place your files into folders to organize your workspace and share the right files with the right people.
You can place an asset into a folder by:
1) Clicking the three-dot menu on the righthand side of an asset (or shift-click/cmd click on multiple assets if you want to move more than one).
2) Select move file from the drop-down options; if moving multiple assets, select 'move' from the menu that appears at the top of the screen.
3) Choose a folder from the list you want to place your asset(s) into.
4) A pop up will appear asking if you are sure you would like to move the asset/assets, choose OK to confirm or Cancel.
Assets can also be uploaded directly to the correct folder you wish them to be placed into. To upload directly to the folder:
1) Navigate to the folder you would like to upload your assets to.
2) Click the upload a file button at the top of the screen (or alternatively drag and drop your files directly onto the screen).
3) Upload files directly to your chosen folder.