How do I add an image to my overlay?Last Updated: November 08, 2018
Upload and resize an image in the overlay
The image widget can add individual images or carousel galleries to your overlays. You can upload your own images (which will be palced to your asset dashboard), and choose the way your gallery is presented.
To add a image to your overlay:
- In the overlay editor, click the image button along the left hand side of your video.
- Position the image container by dragging the placed box in the overlay.
- Resize the image container by clicking and dragging the lower right hand corner of the container.
- Click the select images button above the video.
- Choose to upload an image or pick one from your existing images already in your asset dashboard.
- Choose just one image or from multiple images to create a gallery.
- When selecting multiple images, you have the ability to change 'Autoplay the carousel' or display controls.