How do I add an image to my overlay?Last Updated: July 03, 2019
Upload and resize an image in the overlay
The image widget can add individual images or carousel galleries to your overlays. You can upload your own images (which will be placed to your asset dashboard), and choose the way your gallery is presented.
To add an image to your overlay:
- In the overlay editor, click the image button along the left-hand side of your video.
- Position the image container by dragging the placed box in the overlay.
- Resize the image container by clicking and dragging the lower right-hand corner of the container.
- Click the select images button.
- Choose to upload an image or pick one from your existing images already in your asset dashboard.
- Choose just one image or from multiple images to create a gallery.
- When selecting multiple images, you have the ability to change several settings - see number 2 on the above image.